Employment Services

Everyone deserves to experience the satisfaction of a job well done.

Do you or someone you know have a disability and want to work? 

 Noble Hunt believes that everyone—including people with disabilities—can benefit from the power of integrated employment. Your Noble Hunt Employment Specialist will work with you one-on-one, to find the right job for your talents, abilities and interests.

Finding a new job can be exciting—and challenging. Noble Hunt provides all the training and support you need to overcome the obstacles and be successful in your new job. We’ll help you:

  • Find a good job that matches your talents and interests
  • Get to know your employer
  • Meet your coworkers
  • Understand the workplace culture
  • Learn your job duties in a way that makes sense to you
  • Feel comfortable and succeed in your position

Your Employment Specialist is focused on one thing: helping you succeed in your job. He or she will be available every step of the way: checking in regularly, visiting you at your job site, and helping you to learn new tasks or resolve problems that may come up.


Four Steps to Job Success

1.  Discovery – Meet your Employment Specialist, who will help you:

  • Identify your needs, abilities and interests
  • Discover your skills through a variety of tasks
  • Explore your interests through volunteer opportunities, job tours or job shadowing
  • Work with you to prepare your resume or employment applications and develop job interview skills

2.  Job Development – Your Employment Specialist:

  • Partners with local businesses to match a job to your skills, interests and goals
  • Brings you and the employer together for an interview
  • Helps you to decide whether to accept or reject the employment offer and negotiate the hours you work and how much you are paid.

3.  Training and Support –

  • While you work on mastering your new job, we provide on-the-job training and support for you, your co-workers and your circle of support.

4.  Job Retention – Your Employment Specialist will:

  • Support you through job coaching
  • Advocate for you through any problems with your employer
  • Check in as needed to ensure continued success


Paying for Services

Getting you the employment services you need.

Noble Hunt’s services are paid for through a variety of funding options. We can help you determine the funding source that will best suit your needs and put you in touch with the appropriate agency.


Services are funded by:

  • The Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)
  • The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
  • Private pay

For information about getting connected to a funding source for Noble Hunt services, contact Alicia Walker at 509-382-3067.


    The Noble Hunt provides facility-based training services for individuals with disabilities at our bistro cafe. Program participants receive job-skills training at Noble Hunt cafe & retail store, working side by side with retail and production employees under the supervision of Program Services training staff. Each participant receiving services has an individual plan to measure progress and development leading toward attaining the skills necessary to move to community employment.



    This transitional community-based training program provides support for individuals with disabilities (more than three, but less than eight) that perform contracted work under the supervision of a skills trainer. This program is for individuals who have mastered the skills necessary to “graduate” from the Noble Hunt work environment and transition to a more structured community work environment. Noble Hunt provides Group Supported Employment training in food service and winery fulfillment services.

    The Noble Hunt provides services on a referral basis working with the following County and State agencies:

    • Walla Walla County Department of Human Services
    • Washington State Division of Vocational Rehabilitation



    For information regarding The Noble Hunt's employment-training services in Dayton, WA,  call us at 509-382-3067.