Paying for Services

Getting you the employment & community services you need.


Noble Hunt’s services are paid for through a variety of funding options. We can help you determine the funding source that will best suit your needs and put you in touch with the appropriate agency.


Services are funded by:

  • The Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)
  • The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
  • Private pay 


The Noble Hunt provides services on a referral basis working with the following County and State agencies:

  • Walla Walla County Department of Human Services
  • Washington State Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
  • The Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)
  • Self/family referral


Private Pay Rates 

Community Guide/Engagement: $35/hr

Community Inclusion: $35/hr

Community Respite: $35/hr

Supported Employment: $75/hr


For information about getting connected to a funding source for Noble Hunt services, contact Alicia Walker at 509-540-5311